If you are considering doing business in China, you will surely soon hear the word guanxi (关系 ). And if you are already doing business in China, I bet you have already used this word yourself.
I especially like how he demystifies some damaging myths like:
-Guanxi is a euphemism for corruption.
-Guanxi is the only key to success in China
-If you have guanxi, you don’t have to worry about laws, regulations, bureaucrats, etc.
Enjoy the reading!
Subscribe to this blog:
You may also be interested in the following articles about “Doing Business in China”:
* 7 Top Tips for Entrepreneurs Starting Business in China
* The Entrepreneurs Dilemma: How Much Money do I Invest…?
* The Entrepreneurs Dilemma (II): How do I navigate through a founding shortfall in China?
* China Stories: Choosing the Wrong Company Formation Agent could Kill your Business!
* Seeing is Believing… and I mean it!
* Doing Business in China: 14 Insights Gained on the Ground